28 February 2005

I stole this....

What is your name? e.
What is your Starsign? Capricorn
Your favourite colour? Red
List your 3 favourite songs: Depends on the day.
List your 3 favourite films: See above.
Do you dream in colour or black and white? Bright, blaring painful color. Ow. No wonder I can be such an insomniac…. Granted, upon waking I’m greeted by a bright red room, so. Hm. Maybe I’m not crazy……
What did you dream last night? Something very disturbing that woke me up at 3 a.m. and had my heart racing. Although it was likely the fact that I had the heater turned up so high even my stuffed animals were sweating.
Who is your favourite male actor? Mmm. British. Tall. Charming. Veeery charming…at least on screen and who gives a fuck if it’s not real… I pay money for something that’s not real. Duh. Yes, I know from experience that in real life the charm turns to annoyance when they can’t seem to get beyond the twittering and flabbergasted blushing. Ugh.
Who is your favourite female actress? I don’t really have any.

What is your favourite 'Take Away' food? Oh. Indian. Yummy….but, then again, there’s nothing that can’t be solved with pizza, fries or a good Philly soft pretzel!
Bath or Shower? Oy. Shower. HATE baths. Remind me of when I used to get stuck in the cold bath when I was little and had a fever. Eurgh.
Salted popcorn or sweet? Salted.
What is your natural eye colour? Green.
What is your natural hair colour? Blonde.
When was the last time you cried? I bought an onion the other day. Does that count? Otherwise I’d have to say the first credit card statement post-holidays.
Which is your favourite flavour of crisps? Oooh. Sea salt and vinegar rawks, although plain old salty crunchy badness is goooood.
Name your favourite perfume/aftershave: J’Adore.
What was the last thing you watched on television? I just dragged my lazy ass from in front of Seven Years in Tibet.
What was the last book you read? Baker Towers
What is your biggest fear? Regret.
List your 3 favourite websites: NYTimes.com, Salon.com, HomeStarRunner.com
What is your lucky number? 13
Opera or Pantomime? Ow, god, neither.
Do you believe in fate? Completely, and it pisses me off.
Do you believe in reincarnation? Absolutely – that’s why cats and small dogs love me, I was probably once their mother … or a nice, red fire hydrant.
Who was the last person you kissed? Heh … I don’t kiss and tell.
What was the last thing you ate? Those bloody addictive café twists, the choco chip kind you get at Trader Joe’s. “only 60 calories. Blah blah blah.” Yeah…. Erm, times the whole box!
Do you like Marmite? Oh god no!!!
What magazine/newspaper do you regularly read? Many many many. Hordes. Gaggles. I get them e-mailed to me. I get them mailed to me. In a few years they’ll probably be sent to me via a chip in my neck. It’s obscene. I need to think less…
Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Too cold. Sweaters, socks and nekkid men can always solve that problem!
What do you think are your best and worst qualities? Best=Mildly entertaining, hopeful to the point of being stupid, a closet romantic, smart, can help you move furniture (or bodies…. I’m an all-around kind of chickie), completely and totally honest. Bad=Can be hyper and talk too much, short tempered at times, jump into things too fast sometimes, or not fast enough at others, easily annoyed by stupid people, completely and totally honest.
Who was your first love? First=true totally incompatible just-walk-away better luck next time love I met when I was 18 and said goodbye to for the last time two years ago...
When was the last time you blushed? Oh, I was probably buying underwear or tampons or something.
Roughly how many hours a week do you spend on the internet? 60-80, but that’s just when I’m on a computer and the internet is on… actively, about 8-10
Who is your best friend? Vulcanlouieluau
What was the last website you visited? http://mags25.blogspot.com/, where I cribbed this questionnaire!
Score your personality from 1-10, 10 being the highest: Today it’s about a six…. Yesterday it was more like nine. Some days are better than others, but I’m usually up for a raucous good time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mags said...

Thanks for the shout out, babycakes!

I should totally give you my LiveStrong bracelet. I always feel so self conscious wearing it because I'm nowhere near as athletic as Lance, and I'm not even trying to front.

10:41 PM  
Blogger The Overeducated Beggar said...

Chickie, i've SEEN you moving like a bat outta' hell on the treadmill! don't be putting yourself down -- you could mow me down on a bad day!

But, the fingers keep typing in laf.org, so i'll probably be sporting the yellow again soon enough. I feel so naked!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home