24 February 2005

LiveStrong is weak

'kay, so, my LiveStrong bracelet, which I have been wearing every day for sooooooo many months broke today. It is weak, and it broke.

Now I ask myself, "Self, what does this mean?"

And I ask myself because just yesterday I was speaking with Mark about how I do not know how long I should keep it on, or even contemplate taking it off.

Did it self-destruct over my uncertainty? Did I cause it to question it's very reason for existence? Or, is it simply a chintzy piece of plastic made by some undernourished, hapless child laborer in China that wasn't meant to last more than these eight or nine months???

This is shall continue to contemplate as I go ball myself up in flannel on the couch as I watch the snow fall outside...

to be continued....

or not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home