25 August 2006

How I'm Weird

Okay, I've been tagged by Mags at You Forgot Poland!, so I'd better get on with it … I've been slacking enough already!

 

So, I'm supposed to, in five answers, list how I'm weird. Lordy, where do I begin?!

 

  1. I know all the words to the Eagles song (fly, eagles, fly, on the road to victoreeeeeeeeee!!!... you get the idea…), but know next to nothing about football, despite the fact that I was a cheerleader for over a decade and the captain in high school, no less!
  2. Even though I was a cheerleader in high school, I wear black every day. Not because I'm depressed, but because I'm messy, and drop things on myself – from coffee to candy – on a regular basis. Plus, I went to Catholic school, and have no fashion sense.
  3. I must buy magazines from the back of the rack, and only if I'm convinced the pages haven't been ruffled by browsers.
  4. I sleep with a pink stuffed pig named Gordy. I even take him camping. And on business trips. It's pathetic, I know…
  5. I can cook elaborate cakes and pies and pastries, along with just about any dish I put my mind to, but I cannot boil an egg without blowing it up.

1 Comments:

Blogger MikeJ said...

And all this time I thought you were wearing black to look more like Avril Lavigne. Boy, am I stupid!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home